Monday, June 6, 2011

S A M P I T

at 12:52 AM
H E L L O W !
i miss my time when I write my blog here :[
 had no time to type some  activities, but now  I spend my break time to tell
my trip when we were at S a m p i t
there are a lot of story I wanna tell, don't you be bore if you get lazy to read this , te he he

Ok, this is was around at 5 am I woke up from my bed, sat and realize it had been morning where i had to prepare my self to go to SAMPIT city. Took a bath, and breakfast need 1 hour for me, so after all of those were finished, I went to Cinthia's house for gathered and waited for the travel car. We began to depart on Wednesday mornink around 8 am. On the way to Sampit we got some crazy thing like sang together, made some joke, etc. so we weren't feel carsick , hahaharrived there it was about 1.30 pm in Vihara Karuna Maitreya :]  we were greeted so well at there. Tan Zhu has prepared our lunch. and we had to rehearsal at SERBA GUNA build. And we showed our dance, this something like just practiced, not a truly performance ! saved it for to night !! YAYYs ~~ and now, we had to go to Hotel and break for a while and saving our energy for that night, But I didn't. after went to hotel, I directed to took a bath and wearing our costume. thought no time to break and directed made up by sist Riny *thanks a lot sist ^^*  okeehhhh ~ after all of have ready, we went to  SERBA GUNA build, it was around 6 pm lahh ~ and followed the Vesak Ritual there . I can't tell you bout the event a lot here, too long to type :P hihiihi, okehh, just tell you after the event finished. YEAH ! we went back to hotel at 11 pm. It was hard night to sleep because one of my friend named Cinthia (best friend) got INSOMNIA D: . did u know what she did that night ? she was be a TROUBLE MAKER :O she disturbed us, so we couldn't sleep ==a *thanks cinth for ur noise * wkwk . ANDDDD FINALLYYYYY ------ we could sleep at 00.30 am yays. Our leader asked us to woke up earlier because Fo yen at VKM will be took us at 6 am. Felt sleepy but I had to be SPIRIT, really grate and thankful becoz he wanted to take us from hotel and borrowed us the car :] at 6 am we went to VKM and started to morning prayer at there. Tan Zhu cooked breakfast for us and after having lunch we hung out by vihara's car . don't know the street, just rounded around there, not too far from vihara street and always passed in front of vihara street ==" becoz of dunno the city hehew ~ BUT ---  we had visit HOLLAND BOGA BAKERY and bought some cakes :3 yumehhh ~ it was raining day and we ordered hot tea . complete time ^^ and went to Vihara again and met some friends at there, they invited us to crossing mentaya river by klotok. And it was long story again, I can't tell you more ><  hahha
and we went back to Pangkalan Bun city at 2 pm and arrived at 8 pm :p this was tired day, but we enjoyed our trip ^^









Blog Archive

 

LOVE.and.TRUTH [♥] Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device