Wednesday, April 13, 2011

♥ B E A R ♥

at 8:22 PM
          Hii my reader ! I miss the time for write my blog LOL . Yeah , Holiday is BORE I guessed , I just realized now if Holiday isn't always be BORE .time, where we just stay at home since holiday. Actually we can do everything or refreshing our mind using technology around us. For example computer, mobile phone, MP3 or MP4 and the other something like those. te hee hee ! Because when Holiday has been completed, I was busier for my school assignment. HOHH!!!!!! thats why I've never been opening my blog :| I miss yu ! lololols
okey okey okey was unimportant for notified hehew . sorry was joking :P 
             first topic I wanna tell you something inside me. I know this isn't interesting for all of you who's read my blog . BUTTTT ---- I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WELL :) 
yeahh first of first something I REALLY REALLY LIKE (y) 

♥A BEAR ! ♥




what what what ? it's a fair thing people, since I'M A GIRL WHO'S REALLY LIKE THEM  IT'S NOT FREAK too much ♥ te hee hee kinda childish . 


STUPIDLY TIME ♥


ASK ASK ASK !!
EVERY LOL QUESTION AND EVERY LOL ANSWER !
~ why do you like a bear ? 
--- bear is a cute thing anyway :p did you never know or realize it before ?
~ please dont you ask me back ==a  okey, next question! where you get those image ?
--- it's not your matter :P I got it from web, have you satisfied for your question  ?
~ NOT YET !I still have some question for ask. Hmb, how many bear do you have in your bedroom ?
--- hmm, around two bears :) RARW ! OH NOO NOO . I guess its around 4 or 5. Am I forget ? these around         around around  *thinking for a while * 3 bears HAHA :D oh no no no ! wrong >< this ..
~ ENOUGH ! next question ! what  the other doll which you like as this bear ?
--- O__O SORRY ! I'M NOT A DOLL
~ it wasn't the question =____= PLEASE DONT MAKE ME FED UP !!
--- OKOK ! sorry :D realize just now. hmm, ofc :) i ♥ barbie doll tee-hee-hee
~ WHAT ? you're getting OLD NOW . DO YOU STILL PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIE DOLL ?
--- O EM JI ==a I'll kick you ! there're not my meant, I just like one because all of them are beautiful and in every stories of Barbie are HAPPY ENDING ♥
~  GOOD REASON ♥ LIKE IT !!
--- thanks thanks :* so kindly you're xoxo
~ HAHA ! maybe next time i'll ask you more than these . ok ?
--- 0.o #EXIT






HEY :D sorry I got crazy ~ made a joke dialogue as "ASK AND ANSWER" 
IT WAS SO BADLY JOKING XD !!
okeoke :) i've to go to my DREAM 
c-yaa :) thanks for your visiting ♥ 



Blog Archive

 

LOVE.and.TRUTH [♥] Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device